How many SIMs are registered in your name and how to find out, if something goes wrong, you will go to jail , Many scams are being saved from SIM scams, do you know how many SIMs are running in your name and what exploits are being done on that SIM in your name, SIM scam is such a thing because of which no one can use your name. But by committing a crime, you can be trapped and sent to jail.
By the way, you can register up to 9 SIMs on one Aadhaar card, but when you go to get the SIM removed, many criminal minded people can do wrong things by using your Aadhaar card to get the SIM card removed, we will tell you how Can find out who is misusing your aadhaar card or your name on it.
find out this way
- First of all you have to go to https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/.
- After this you have to enter your number in the column given here.
- Then an OTP will come on your number. Enter it.
- Note that this facility is available only for customers in Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Rajasthan, Telangana, Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland.
- If there is a number registered in your name which you do not know, then you can submit its report.
- As soon as you click on the action button, you will get 3 options which include This is not my number, Not required, Required. Out of these, you have to click on This is not my number and click on Report.